date and time: November 25 at 5:45
present climate conditions: really cold rainy and it was dark out and there was wind
temperature: 44 degrees F
length of day: 7:47 am - 5:12 pm
Organisms
Today I found nothing there was not any insect sounds or any birds I also haven't seen any more bigger organisms since the blog a few weeks ago where we found the cray fish and the frogs also because of the rain and the muddy soil I was not able to see any more raccoon tracks but I'm sure they are there or are getting ready for the winter.
changes noticed since the last visit
Today it was really cold which was a change form last time it also has been rainy a lot and was also rainy when I was there which is a change in weather I've been noticing. One other thing I noticed, I don't know if this was because it was night but other than sounds of the wind there was hardly any sounds of animals and because the wind was so strong it was hard to hear the river. Unfortunately I also saw the same pollution in the water still and because of the harsh weather I was not able to get it out. Last change I noticed was that there was some green algae by some logs that where down in the river which I thought was a little weird because it was getting colder.
Fall turnover with you algae? A spot where the water doesn't move much? Good finish!
ReplyDelete