Sunday, October 13, 2024

Field Study #3

 

date and time: Sun. October, 13 time: 4:45

present climate conditions: really windy pretty cold there is a storm coming in so the weather is almost rainy but it hasn't rained yet

temperature: 57 degrees F.

length of day: 7:54 am to 7:02 pm

Organisms

This time I visited the river I saw less organisms than last time how ever this time I did see a frog. However last time there were a lot of crayfish and a lot more bugs. Even though there wasn't much organisms I did see some cool moss that was growing near the river and I also saw more raccoon tracks in the mud.

changes noticed since the last visit

One major change that happened as you can see in some of the pictures below is a lot of the trees have completely changed color like the red tree in the picture below and the tree in the spot I always take the same picture. Since that trees leaves mainly changed color last time it was beginning to loose its leaves. It was also overall colder but a big part of that was the wind form the storm. I also do think that from the rain we have got by our house the river level as risen a little.

RACCOON FOOT PRINTS

FROG

MOSS 


RED TREE

RIVER LEVELS 


SAME SPOT 
SOUND MAP 






1 comment:

  1. Good observations and beautiful pictures! You take excellent photos! Are you noticing patterns in the color change? Keep watching!

    ReplyDelete

SAME SPOT LOCATION

FIELD STUDY #6  FIELD STUDY #5 FEILD STUDY #4 FEILD STUDY #3 FEILD STUDY #2 FEILD STUDY #1 FEILD STUDY #4 THAT INCLUDES ME