Wednesday, October 30, 2024

Field study #4

 date and time: Wednesday October, 30 time: 5:50

present climate conditions: cool warm temperatures but there was a steady wind.

temperature: 76 F

length of day: 8:15 am to 6:37 pm

Organisms

There were not many organisms this time There were some plants but most of them were dead and I did see one frog but if jumped into the water before I could get a picture.

changes noticed since the last visit

One big change since last time is the amount of plant life the climate was pretty similar but the trees were mostly all fall colors and some had no leaves. That means that there were a lot of dead leaves on the ground and for the most part the plants are starting to dye. this time I also did not see as many raccoon tracks. I think this might be because lack of crayfish in the water. Overall I think that it was so pretty to see the leaves change color and it makes me realize that it is so important to keep care of God's creation that way we can see the pretty creation like even the simple things like plants and trees changing color. It also makes me wonder and be in awe of our God because He is so powerful and we can see His power and beauty through the detail He puts in creation and it makes me want to learn more like how climate effects plants.


LEAVES ON GROUND

LEAVES ON TREES




SAME SPOT ONE W ME 




FAST MOVING RIVER 

DYING MOSS 

BERRIES AGAIN BUT DARKER 



1 comment:

  1. Great work! Are you noticing any patterns in what trees still have leaves?

    ReplyDelete

SAME SPOT LOCATION

FIELD STUDY #6  FIELD STUDY #5 FEILD STUDY #4 FEILD STUDY #3 FEILD STUDY #2 FEILD STUDY #1 FEILD STUDY #4 THAT INCLUDES ME