Pictures of area from sky view
Overview of the Area I choose
Field Notes
Time of study: 4:30 on Sunday
good sunny weather with light wind
69 degrees Fahrenheit
length of day: sunrise 7:15- sunset 8:04
organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc (sketches/photos/video where possible) when I was in my location I heard the rusteling of the river and there were a lot of trees today and they were blowing in the wind which made a really pretty rustling noice. I also did hear some cars because the river is near a bridge crossing. There were not many creatures there today sometimes we can find crayfish in the water but didn't find any this time.
one thing that I noticed that I have never noticed before is the vines that are shown in one of the pictures. The trees are almost completely covered and I thought that was really cool.
I really thought this showed how beautiful God's creation is because I love all of the sounds and sights at this river because it has so many vibrant colors and cool sounds of the moving water.



Great start! Think a little about other things there, too, ...bugs, flowers, birds, etc...
ReplyDelete